Thank you.

To all those who read this blog. This is a testimony of God's power to anyone who wants to pursue a ministry to accomplish the purpose that He has written for our lives. If we trust in Him completely, He will guide our steps so His Ministry becomes a well watered garden growing fruit to His perfection, not limited by any physical sense, but everything supplied by Him.



"And my God will meet all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19







Enjoy the journey with me.





Love,







Cathy







Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chapter Fourteen – Photo Shoot




Thank goodness Chris had two arenas at the ranch.  We were growing so big that we needed to divide the groups up between the two arenas. 

With the growing interest in the ministry, I knew I needed to create a website.  I found a great webmaster that I knew would create a great website for the ministry.  I really wanted something unique, colorful and fun.  The website is:  www.reinoffaithministries.org.  We happened to have a photographer as a volunteer who volunteered to do a photo shoot for the website. 

Here are pictures from the photo shoot:



















No comments:

Post a Comment