Thank you.

To all those who read this blog. This is a testimony of God's power to anyone who wants to pursue a ministry to accomplish the purpose that He has written for our lives. If we trust in Him completely, He will guide our steps so His Ministry becomes a well watered garden growing fruit to His perfection, not limited by any physical sense, but everything supplied by Him.



"And my God will meet all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19







Enjoy the journey with me.





Love,







Cathy







Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter Eighteen - Faith

We painted the stalls a black enamel and also the arena we painted white.  The iron was very rusty.   The tenants with the skinny horses moved which opened up another six stalls which I quickly claimed for the ministry.  We also were donated Boo by the same people who donated Tigger and Buddy.  He too would be donated with care money for 3 years.    Praise God!! 
Since the new barn location did not have a place for us to hold a Christmas Party per se, I decided to buy Christmas hats for the horses and kids to wear and take pictures of them with the horses.
Sadly, David’s cancer continued to grow.   Because of finances, he ended up going for Chemotherapy and Radiation since that was covered by his insurance.  This really scared me since my dad’s unfortunate fate.  My dad did not have the same amount of faith as David does.  God did an amazing thing to open my eyes to His amazing, indescribable love for this ministry.  Dillon was extremely sick with Colic.  A vet told us that she would be surprised that he would make it.  I prayed that Satan would take his death grip off of Dillon.  I also prayed for God to heal Dillon.  Dillon recovered and then I heard from God.  He said, “Why would I heal a horse that is so critical for the ministry, but not heal David who is even more so?”    Well, my only answer could be, “you wouldn’t.”  So from that point on I knew that David would not be taken from the ministry.  So my husband and I agreed to pay double and hire David’s son to take care of his job for 3 months while he underwent the treatment.  This was Jan, Feb and March of 2011.   
The owner of the ranch traded me the abandoned 5th wheel that was on his property for the Minnie Winnie that I had gotten from my mom.  He thought it would be more comfortable for David to live in.
My son came for a visit and he took some great pictures of the kids during one of our Saturday trail rides. 
These pictures really warm my heart.  This is what it is all about:













No comments:

Post a Comment